|As seen in *Bespoke* Zine Issue 7|
Each week the HCH4K puts together a shopping guide based on a theme. Fortnightly we put together Shopping Guides that include items from our members and on the alternative week one of our members curates a selection of 6 items based on a theme of their choosing, we call this the Sensational Six. The member chooses items either made by our members or other Australian handmade businesses. Both guides aim to highlight the diverse range of products the handmade community makes.
The HCH4K is not just a blog, its a community of creative poeple. We have a facebook group where we encouage our members ask questions, show off new products, promotes sales, give virtual Hi5s, provide feedback, give advice and form friendships. We also band together to share the costs of advertising in print magazines such as Bespoke, Multiplied magazine and soon you will see our advertisment in the print issue of Tickle the Imagination.
As you can see there are a number of benefits to being a member of the HCH4K
• Promotion of your handmade business in our shopping guides
• Your logo and a permanent link to your online storefront
• Inclusion in our online forum where you can meet your fellow members, ask questions, seek assistance etc
• Connecting with other handmade business
• Opportunities to promote new products, sales, achievements etc to wider audience.
• Affordable advertising opportunities
• Improved SEO for your online business through backlinks from the HCH4K webiste
membership page and complete our application process. But you need to hurry, our membership drive concludes at Midnight 30th September.