|Source: paddlock press|
So what should you be doing during this quiet time?
Here is a list of things that you might want to do to get you ready for the year ahead.
- Set some business goals for 2012
- Audit your storefront, including product descriptions, photos, policies, arrangement of items
- Spend time revamping your facebook page, webpage, blog, online store ...
- Spend time thinking about how you are going to market your business in 2012
- Get a pad and pencil and start writing down, or in my case sketching, designs and ideas of what you would like to do this year
- Spend time photographing your stock, play with different styles, layouts, backgrounds etc.
- Create a detailed 'to do' list
- Read, read and read some more about things that inspire you, interest you, that will assist you with your business, life and family.
It was also suggested that businesses could run competitions or giveaways during this time to keep your items in front of your social media followers. Thanks Butterflybees for the suggestion.
I am keen to hear what you have been doing. Leave a comment below.