Monday, April 4, 2011

Pay It Forward

Craft Swap WrappingSharing the love; it’s what we do so well in this industry. And the Pay It Forward idea is a perfect vehicle to spread the love far and wide. So I am adding myself to the end of the Pay It Forward chain. Following on from Natasha from Piper + Lily/Little love: home of the small, who is following on from Bec at Little Shop Of…

So what I have to do is this: I promise something handmade to the first five people to comment on this post. To be eligible, those five people must make the same pledge & post it on their blog & so on & so forth. The rules are that it must be handmade by you & it must be sent at some point during 2011. So, who is going to join me? I will be participating with some products from my own Chicken Ink. Creative business!

Please make sure I can access an email address for you so that I can contact you to make arrangements!


Cheers, Chicken

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fantastic idea Tania! Would love to take part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently did this... I sent my last 2 gifts out last week... went down a treat and everyone loved their gifts :) It was a nice feeling for me too so a win win situation I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi tania.... i've just finished my last one so would love to take part in yours... so count me in!!!

    hope you are well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to take part, i also started one after the "little shop of" if you want to join mine i would love to send you something handmade.
    Bree from MilknHoney Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. I would love to be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last spot reserved for SAM who can't get her phone to post on this blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}