Monday, January 21, 2013

{Promotion} Creative Business Planning


Take just one hour each day, for one week, get your butt into gear and focus on your business planning.


For many years now I've had my head in the sand when it came to business planning.

This year I made a promise to myself that I would spend the time and put a business plan together ... I'm yet to keep that promise.

Why?

Well I haven't set aside time to plan. Its the school holidays and I simply have not had the energy,  inclination or child free time to sit down and focus purely on my business. The fact that I'm also feeling a little lost and overwhelmed by the whole thing could also be holding me back.

If you are feeling like me, then you should take part in Studio Exsto's Creative Business Planning course.

Creative Business Planning CourseStudio Exsto want to take their students on an express journey to get them thinking strategically and creatively planning for business success. Starting 21 January they are running their Creative Business Planning course.

This course runs for an hour a day, for one week. It has been designed to be fun and inspiring. It is focused on you and your creative business, not matter how big or small and they strongly encourage creative thinking throughout the process.

Forget the wordy-generic-uninspiring business plan templates you’ve all seen before and try adding some colour to your plan instead! Sketch your plan, make it a collage of your business vision and goals, or even dedicate an office pin-board to post-it note plans that are easily interchangeable and update-able.


To find out more about the Creative Business Planning eCourse head over to the Studio Exsto site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}