Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Where do you blog?


One thing I like about blogging is the fact that I can blog from anywhere.  Currently I'm sitting on the train bound for Sydney, today I have a 2.58 minute trip where I can sit back, write some blog posts and listen to some music of my choice, how novel. 

Where do you blog? 
Do you have to be in a special place to write of can it be anywhere? 







About the Contributor: 
Christine is a Wife and a Mum of 3.  She is the owner of C Percy Designs and the Editor of The Contemporary Handmade Alliance.  She is also the Editor of the Handmade Cooperative - Australian Handmade 4 Kids and is a little obsessed with all things crochet. 
To find out more about Christine go to her blog or follow her on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. I only have a pc so don't have much of a choice as to where I blog.
    Do plan to buy an iPad later in the year though, so who knows where I'll be blogging from then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I had an iPad - they are fair lighter to carry around than my old MacBook.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}