Wednesday, January 1, 2014

In 2014 I will ...

This morning I woke up with out a hangover, its one of the benefits of having kids and knowing that New Years Day wouldn't be much fun for anyone if Mummy wasn't feeling well, so instead of feeling like crap I was able to leisurely turned my iPad on and read my emails.

With my coffee in one hand and the iPad in the other I read with delight Tickle the Imagination's New Years message and clicked over to their blog to download their delightful worksheet.  This post got me thinking about this blog and my other endeavours and what I will be focusing upon in 2014.

worksheet
Source:  Tickle the Imagination blog
I've printed off the worksheet and I'll be filling it out for the CHA, the Handmade Cooperative and for my beanie business C Percy Designs.  I'll share the CHA one with you in a few days time.

So in 2014 what will you be doing?  Tell us below or leave a message on our facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}