Sunday, March 30, 2014

Using Canva to promote Handmade Business.

I made the graphics below using canva.com.  I was introduced to this online graphics program back in September when I virtually attended the Artful Business Conference.  

Advert used on the +Handmade Cooperative blog for Willow Tree Kids

Simple brand promo for +C Percy Designs using my logo and colour pallet 

Cute Sales Graphic I created for my January Sale.  I used my business' colour pallet
and I've given a nod to my logo by using the lamb. 

Canva makes graphic design amazingly simple for everyone, including me!   I've been doing their great online Tutorials and I've learnt a heap about this program and designing in general. 

You can find out more by viewing this YouTube video.


\
This post was originally posted on the C Percy Designs blog - www.cpercydesigns.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}