Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Bum dance time! I'm going to ProBlogger Virtually

Call me sad but I'm totally excited about attending the ProBlogger Conference Virtually.

Could I possibly be a bigger nerd than I thought? 

I must admit I was a little bummed that I couldn't join my gal pal Jeanie from Inspired Wish as well as new friend Elle from The Creative Business Co at the ProBlogger Event in Melbourne.

I really wanted to go but with a young family this wasn't in my budget nor did I think it fair to get on a plane and leave hubby to wrangle the kids by himself for the second month in a row.

Afternoon tea at the Artful Biz Con
Admittedly I've seen people discuss "virtually" attending a conference and I felt it would be a waste of time but after being part of the Artful Business Conference last month and seeing the attention placed on the Virtual Members (though they did miss out on the macaroons at afternoon tea) I have put my hesitations aside and this morning I purchased my Virtual Pass.

I'm so excited about being part of this event from the comfort of my own home and to have the pleasure of hearing all the amazing speakers pass on their wisdom.

You can purchase your Virtual Pass from here.

Leave a comment below to let me know if you are attending this event too.


2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about it... just not sure because it's audio and not video. I'm not sure if I'd concentrate properly... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah delayed Audio Only with slideshows is a crappy especially but the content should be good. At the ABC it was lived streamed and I had initially assumed that the ProBlogger Event would be the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}