Use this checklist to ensure you are ready to go, the night before the market. Tick off the items and away you go!
Not everyone will need all these items, and there will be more items for you to add, but we have tried to capture all the ideas discussed through the Market Week blog series.
Print it easily!
Yup! To make it really easy for you, we have saved it as .PDF file for you to print and use as many times as you like! You can access it HERE!
- Food handler’s licence
- Float (money) and bum-bag and/or lockable money box
- Trestle tables
- Fold up chairs
- Marquee/market umbrella
- Power cables/lighting
- Radio/CD player and music
- Signage including banner, pricing and other business info
- Table cloths (and clips to hold it down if windy)
- Clothes racks and hangers
- Spare price stickers and marking pens
- Mailing list sign-up sheet on clip board with pen attached
- Business cards
- Bags for customers to use, such as brown paper bags
- Set dressing items such as shelving, basket ware, mannequin, mirror
- Fresh flowers and a vase/plants
- Lollies/food treats
- Extra stock packaging such as bags, cards
- Notebook to take custom orders and other useful information, and a few pens
- Measuring tape (to measure for custom orders)
- Water bottle
- Mobile phone
Next post: Top Tips with seller Rabbit & The Duck
Was this article useful? Have more to add? Please leave a comment.... we really want to hear from you! Yes you!