Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waving Hello Bar

As you know I recently attended the Artful Business Conference.  At this amazing conference I had the pleasure of meeting Jess Van Den and took part in her excellent mailing list workshop.

This workshop has changed the way I now run the Handmade Cooperative and I strongly suggest that if you haven't already done so, you read her ebook "How to Run a Rockin' Mailing List".


One of the cool things I found out about when listening to Jess speak was this cool little widget called a "Hello Bar" (I've been saying like Joey from 'Friends' would say it).

I could write up a pretty post about how to add this bar to your blog or website but I won't as its really easy to do.  I've added this bar to the Handmade Cooperatives' website to attract people to sign up for our newsletter.

Do you have a Hello Bar?  What do you use your one for?



About the Contributor: 
Christine is a Wife and a Mum of 3.  She is the owner of C Percy Designs and the Editor of The Contemporary Handmade Alliance.  She is also the co-editor of the Handmade Cooperative - Australian Handmade 4 Kids and is a little obsessed with all things crochet. 

To find out more about Christine go to her blog or follow her on Facebook.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}