Friday, September 7, 2012

{What blogging really looks like} Maryanne from Handmade Kids



Blogging at Casa del HMK looks like this. Always on the lappy, usually either in the kitchen in between cooking or in the lounge room while the kiddos play. You see blogging is one of those things that you just have to do where you can, when you can or when inspiration strikes. I usually get one sentence punched out before Miss Sunshine (4) takes possie on my lap, followed exactly two seconds later by a jealous Mr Clumsy (21 months) pushing his way in. What would normally take me 10 minutes starts to take me at least 30 in between lots of little fingers having their input. I love blogs, I love blogging and most of all I love being able to do it all around my kiddos

Maryanne is self confessed handmade addict, mummy, blogger and want-to-be crafty lady.  She is the Editor of Handmadekids.com.au 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}