Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my Valentine Pinterest

Source: frangipani designs
Pin It


Oh pinterest how I love thee. I know our love affair is new, but I’m already counting the ways I love you. It took me too long to let me guard down and welcome you into my social world.

Now I’ve have a taste, I’ll yell my love from roof tops. I’ll declare my love with each pin of your lovely images. I’ll scroll your pages and boards all day if you’ll let me.

I love that you’re so easy to get along with. Especially now that I’ve invited Google Chrome to the party. I’m sure I’m not getting ahead of myself, but I also added you to my speed dial, you’ve got prime location in my bookmarks. Now you're but a button away. I love the rush as I pin, wham! It’s magic we make.

Adding a ‘pint it’ button to my images was a little more complicated. Like all good relationships, some things are worth working out. I’m so glad you met me half way and gave me the html code. I know you care and I can now pin with ease.

I must go now, but you know I am never far away

Christine


Further Reading:
I'm on Pinterest - what now?
Can you use Pinterest to Promote your products?
Selling your wares on Pinterest. 



About the Contributor: 
Christine is a Wife and a Mum of 3.  She is the owner of C Percy Designs, the co-editor of the Handmade Cooperative - Australian Handmade 4 Kids and is a little obsessed with all things crochet and not Pinterest.

To find out more about Christine go to her blog - cpercydesigns.blogspot.com or follow her on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}