Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can you use Pinterest to promote your products?

So can you use Pinterest to promote your products?

Pinterest Etiquette # 3 states:

Avoid Self Promotion

Pinterest is designed to curate and share things you love. If there is a photo or project you’re proud of, pin away! However, try not to use Pinterest purely as a tool for self-promotion.
I watched this video last month and I felt I would be remiss of me not to share it with you as part of our Pinterest Month.


Uploaded with permission from Designing an MBA

I found this video very informative and I hope you do too.  Designing an MBA is an amazing website, every time I visit them I feel like getting on my knees 'Wayne's World' style and chanting "We're not worthy".

Have a great weekend full of fun things and not laundry.


Christine



Further Reading:
I'm on Pinterest - what now?
Be my Valentine Pinterest
Selling your wares on Pinterest. 






Christine is a Wife and a Mum of 3.  She is the owner of C Percy Designs, the co-editor of the Handmade Cooperative - Australian Handmade 4 Kids and is a little obsessed with all things crochet and not Pinterest.

To find out more about Christine go to her blog - cpercydesigns.blogspot.com or follow her on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on the {CHA}